- Ashley Young has officially announced his comeback to Aston Villa. Ashley posted on Twitter, “I’m back.” In 2011, Young left Aston villa to Manchester United.
He was also successful with the United team. He joined Inter Milan squad in 2020 and won the Seria A Championship.
- Signing Ramos makes a lot of sense if Manchester United sign him. Getting the leader for free for the next two years would be vital for Manchester United. if we want to compete for top titles. Then, instead of spending 70 million dollars on center backs, attempt to acquire a CDM to be honest.
- Man United transfer news: Fabrizio Romano provides an update on Jadon Sancho
- According to Romano, United has agreed on personal terms and agent fees for Sancho. Romano stated on the Here We Go Podcast, “As I’ve stated several times, personal conditions have been agreed to for one week, therefore personal terms are OK, and this is nothing new. Also, agent fees have been settled with; there is no difficulty with agents, and there is no problem with the player.”
The writer also stated that Dortmund wants €95 million (£81.2 million) for Sancho.
He stated, “It’s now only a matter of negotiating with Borussia Dortmund, who wants €95 million. Manchester United is aware that they cannot sign Sancho for €70 million (£59.9 million), thus they are engaging in regular talks.”
- Manchester United transfer news: Major update on £86m target’s future with Bayern Munich
According to Marca, Manchester United is one of the elite teams interested in acquiring PSG goalkeeper Keylor Navas.
According to the report, the French giants are prepared to part ways with the Costa Rica international for a fee in the region of €12 million (£10.3 million) this summer, as PSG are expected to recruit Gianluigi Donnarumma on a free transfer from AC Milan. Juventus and Milan are also said to be interested in Navas.